As required by European Union Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), and in particular by art. 13, below we provide the user (“Interested”) with the information required by law relating to the processing of their personal data.
1) Identity and contact details of the data controller and of the data protection officer (art.13, 1st comma letter a, art.15, letter b GDPR)
The data controller and the data protection officer is:
Via Mezzane, 70
25089 Villanuova sul Clisi
VAT n. 03967370986
It is possible to send e-mails to the following address: email@example.com
The processed data concern personal data such as name, surname, physical address, nationality, province and municipality of residence, phone, e-mail address.
In no case personal data which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, data relating to the person’s health or sexual orientation are required.
2) Purpose of the processing (art.13, 1st comma letter c, GDPR)
Your information can be used for several purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information through the contact forms on the site.
- To create an account on our website.
- To reserve your booking.
- To send information about new products and services by e-mail.
- To provide support and assistance when you contact us, and our customer service has access to your previous requests.
3) Categories of recipients (Article 13, 1st comma, letter e, GDPR)
The communication of the personal data to third parties can take place if a reservation is confirmed, particularly in the following cases:
- To respond to legal obligations, towards authorities such as Police (lodged guest tab), Province (statistical purposes) and Municipality (tourist tax).
- To the cleaning company which we rely on in order for them to issue the invoice for the cleaning cost related to your stay.The professional technician who takes care of our site may have access to the data you provide, in case of maintenance, assistance or support to the site itself. In no case these data will be used or disclosed by the same.
We collect information locally and store it within the European Union.
4) Data retention period (art.13, 2nd comma letter a GDPR)
The data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years starting from the request for information or from the registration on the site.
5) Rights of the interested party (articles 15 – 20 GDPR)
The interested party has the right to obtain the following from the data controller:
a) confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data in question;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- The retention period of the personal data provided;
- The existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested party.
b) the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.
c) the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay
d) the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if the reasons provided for by the GDPR in art. 17, including, for example, in the event that they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or if this is assumed to be illegal, and the conditions provided for by law always exist; and in any case if the treatment is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
e) the right to obtain the limitation of processing from the data controller, in the cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR, for example where it has contested its accuracy, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy. The interested party must be informed, in reasonable times, also of when the suspension period has been completed or the cause of the limitation of the treatment has ceased, and therefore the limitation itself has been revoked;
For any further information and in any case to send your request you must contact the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that the aforementioned rights are exercised by the interested party and not by unauthorized third parties, the Data Controller may request the same to provide any additional information necessary for the purpose.
6) Competent authority for data subject complaints (Art. 15 GDPR)
The interested party may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority on the Italian territory (Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data).
General information, deactivation and management of cookies